Who doesn’t love exercising especially while listening to some good music? With the Peloton Bikes becoming everyone’s favorite indoor exercising machine, people are now eager to find out if their AirPods can connect to the Peloton Bikes. The answer is Yes they can! In today’s article, we will tell you step by step how to connect your AirPods to your Peloton Bike.
How to connect AirPods to Peloton Bike?
To connect AirPods to a Peloton bike, ensure that your AirPods are charged and that they are not paired with other devices. Once charged, press on the pairing button that is located behind the AirPods until the LED turns white. Now, keep the case lid open and keep the AirPods inside it. Turn on the Bluetooth button on the Peloton Bike.
To do so
- Turn on the Peloton Bike and go to screen settings on the top right corner of the screen
- Click on the connectivity settings now
- Click on Bluetooth
- Locate your AirPods on the screen of your Peloton Bike and click on it
Your AirPods should now get connected to the Peloton Bike. You can now listen to your favorite music and enjoy working out on your bike for as long as you want. In case you are facing a connectivity issue with your AirPods and they are simply not getting connected to the Peloton Bike even after trying multiple times then you can resolve the issue by following some simple steps.
How to fix if AirPods are not connecting to Peloton Bike?
The best way to fix your AirPods if they don’t connect to the Peloton bike is by turning off Bluetooth on both devices, restarting them, and connecting them again.
If your AirPods are not getting connected to your Peloton Bike, you will have to follow the instructions given below which will help in fixing the issue.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the AirPods and Peloton bike
- Keep your AirPods close to the Peloton Bike and connect them
- Check that your AirPods are not connected to any other device
- Your AirPods and their case should be completely charged and ready to be used
- Reboot your Peloton Bike especially if you have recently updated something on the bike software
- Restart your AirPods by pressing the button which is at the back of the charging case
- Once it has restarted try connecting them to the Peloton Bike. If they are still not connecting then you will have to do a factory reset of your AirPods.
How to Factory Reset your AirPods?
If your AirPods are not connecting to your Peloton Bike even after multiple tries then you will have to do the factory reset of your AirPods. You can do a factory reset from an iPhone or iPad by going into the Bluetooth Settings option and then Forgetting the Device.
To do the same, follow the instructions given below
- Put the AirPods in their case and close the flap of the case for 30 seconds
- After 30 seconds remove the flap but let the AirPods be inside the case
- Go to your iPhone or iPad and click on Settings
- Now go to the Bluetooth settings
- Click on the information or i button which appears just next to your AirPods name
- Now click on Forget this Device and click confirm
- Now while the lid is open and the AirPods are inside the case press and hold the button which is behind the case
- Keep pressing the button until the light flashes amber
- Now try pairing your AirPods with the Peloton bike by keeping the AirPods closer to the bike
Your AirPods should now be successfully connected to the Peloton Bike and you can enjoy your workout. If doing a factory reset of your AirPods does not help you fix the issue then you might have to get your bike checked by a professional or try connecting a different headphone.
Can you connect other Bluetooth Headphones to Peloton Bike?
Yes, you can connect any Bluetooth headphones to your Peloton Bike and the process to connect them to your bike is similar to any Bluetooth device. By turning on the Bluetooth in your headphone and your bike you should be able to connect them easily. Just ensure that your Peloton bike is not connected to any other device while connecting to your headphones.
Similarly while disconnecting your headphones from the Peloton Bike just go to the bike’s settings and go to Bluetooth settings. Now click on the name of the device which appears on the list and click on disconnect. Your headphones will now get disconnected from the Peloton Bike.
Advantages of Pairing Airpods to Peloton Bike?
Exercise should be a must in everyone’s life even if you don’t enjoy it. Making exercise fun by playing your favorite music on a good pair of earphones can make it interesting and hence using a good pair of earphones such as the AirPods helps a lot.
- They are compatible with the Peloton Bike
- They will give you a good experience while doing your exercise. Moreover, AirPods microphone is known for noise reduction hence they allow you to focus and concentrate
- The AirPods gives you a minimum of 5 hours of battery life hence you do not have to worry about charging them while exercising
- They are wireless hence you will be more comfortable using them
- The microphone quality is really good and will give you a clear and crisp sound
- They are very small in size and are extremely lightweight which will make you feel comfortable
- They are very comfortable to use hence even if you wear them continuously for 1 hour or more you won’t feel any discomfort
We hope that the article today was interesting and you found it informative too. Connecting your AirPods to the Peloton Bike is one of the simplest things to do. Although there are times when you face issues with the connectivity however they are not so complex that you cannot solve them. So the next time you buy yourself a Peloton Bike we hope this article will be able to help and guide you to connect your AirPods to the bike.